Re Rosa Miller

  • Dick Richardson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2007
      Hello, I did not really come here to chat (I may lurk for a while) but I feel sure that it was on this list some time ago that some kind Gentleman gave me Rosa Millers (Gnostic Sanctuary in Palo Alto CA USA) email address (wow, it seems ages ago now and time vanishes into thin air).  But I just wanted to say many thanks indeed, and for the trust. For since that time we have become good friends and shared so many emails, discussions, stories, fun, photographs, and I even devoted a whole chapter to (for) her in my latest book. The Mystical Gnosis Event and the Human Situation. She is quite a phenomenal and rare Lady, and truly a genuine mystic/gnostic who knows her stuff.

      So, whoever it was (unfortunately I cannot remember the Gentleman's name now) I would just like to say many thinks - for the record, for much came of it.

      Dick Richardson
      West Somerset. UK.

    • Michael Leavitt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2007
        Dick Richardson wrote:
        > Hello, I did not really come here to chat (I may lurk for a while) but
        > I feel sure that it was on this list some time ago that some kind
        > Gentleman gave me Rosa Millers (Gnostic Sanctuary in Palo Alto CA USA)
        > email address (wow, it seems ages ago now and time vanishes into thin
        > air). But I just wanted to say many thanks indeed, and for the trust.
        > For since that time we have become good friends and shared so many
        > emails, discussions, stories, fun, photographs, and I even devoted a
        > whole chapter to (for) her in my latest book. The Mystical Gnosis
        > Event and the Human Situation. She is quite a phenomenal and rare
        > Lady, and truly a genuine mystic/gnostic who knows her stuff.
        >
        > So, whoever it was (unfortunately I cannot remember the Gentleman's
        > name now) I would just like to say many thinks - for the record, for
        > much came of it.
        >
        > Dick Richardson
        > West Somerset. UK.
        You could provide me with her address, as my computer was damaged in the
        fire that took my house, and so I lost her address.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2007

          > Dick Richardson wrote:
          > > Hello, I did not really come here to chat (I may lurk for a
          while) but
          > > I feel sure that it was on this list some time ago that some kind
          > > Gentleman gave me Rosa Millers (Gnostic Sanctuary in Palo Alto CA
          USA)
          > > email address (wow, it seems ages ago now and time vanishes into
          thin
          > > air). But I just wanted to say many thanks indeed, and for the
          trust.
          > > For since that time we have become good friends and shared so
          many
          > > emails, discussions, stories, fun, photographs, and I even
          devoted a
          > > whole chapter to (for) her in my latest book. The Mystical Gnosis
          > > Event and the Human Situation. She is quite a phenomenal and rare
          > > Lady, and truly a genuine mystic/gnostic who knows her stuff.
          > >
          > > So, whoever it was (unfortunately I cannot remember the
          Gentleman's
          > > name now) I would just like to say many thinks - for the record,
          for
          > > much came of it.
          > >
          > > Dick Richardson
          > > West Somerset. UK.
          > You could provide me with her address, as my computer was damaged
          in the
          > fire that took my house, and so I lost her address.

          Say, Mike. I found the past post that listed a link with contact
          information:

          It looks like the mysterious "kind gentlemen" who originally offered
          the info was your son, Thomas. ;-)

          Cari
        • Michael Leavitt
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2007
            >> You could provide me with her address, as my computer was damaged
            >>
            > in the
            >
            >> fire that took my house, and so I lost her address.
            >>

            > Say, Mike. I found the past post that listed a link with contact
            > information:

            > It looks like the mysterious "kind gentlemen" who originally offered
            > the info was your son, Thomas. ;-)
            >
            > Cari

            I should have known, he lives in Santa Cruz and goes to her church
            occasionally.