re gospel of Thomas

  • marc harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2006
      Hi all, been awhile fighting the good fight and all , i have been
      working my way through the Gnostic Bible and have been through some of
      the gnostic gospels of thomas, i found them incredibly profound and
      deep on many levels. I would say a must for any serious follower of
      the mysteries and ultimate truths of existance and realities.
      ...love&light J.C

      ps and that is my real initiates
    • Melissa McIntyre
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
        Well, the Gospel of Thomas is in my Gnostic Bible.

        Melissa

        marc harris <satyr666_2003@...> wrote:
        Hi all, been awhile fighting the good fight and all , i have been
        working my way through the Gnostic Bible and have been through some of
        the gnostic gospels of thomas, i found them incredibly profound and
        deep on many levels. I would say a must for any serious follower of
        the mysteries and ultimate truths of existance and realities.
        ...love&light J.C

        ps and that is my real initiates

        The Dragon Speaks......Listen.