Re: A Question for the gruop...

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 29, 2006
      Hey Darkchylde

      >>>But it wasn't just a 'single event' although that moment had the
      more dramatic in effect on me. It was the entire process of learning
      the 'truth' on 'God' and the spiritual realm, then in a state of
      relaxed contemplation could be seen as meditation, which culmulated
      into an event wherein I was made aware of the ALL, and my connection
      to it.<<<

      AH, yes... a process then. I believe we understand each other on
      that one.

      >>>Kinda like in the Hymn of the Pearl, where the real task had been
      forgotten and the child and messenger sent to get the pearl had begun
      to serve the other king, then recieves a letter from 'home' which
      reminded the child of the task at hand and of their real identity.
      Reading the texts were like the letter, it reminded me of the truth,
      and for a momnet my perspective allowed me to experience the truth.
      Without having learned the truth, or being 'reminded of it' I
      wouldn't have really understood what I was seeing and the
      comprehension brought about by the event would have also been awry.
      That was the point I was trying to make, without success I think.LOL
      Hope you walk in Light and Love!!<<<

      It seems to me, then, that the next issue would be about exactly
      what kind of cosmology and soteriology that these events and studies
      imply to the person in question (in this case you or I).