Re: Gospel of Judas

    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 9, 2006
      Hey Melissa

      >>>Sorry if I offended, but I was having a bad experience in another
      group and I guess it surfaced here. I am sorry if I came off strong in
      my words. Please accept my apology.<<<

      Ah, I can understand that. I have been in the same position. Thank you
      for explaining. I wish I had read this one before answering the post I
      just sent... consider my post right before this one null ;)