Virgin births

  • Melissa McIntyre
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Greetings Everyone,

      I have been doing theology research for a good 20 years (having the internet makes it easier now.....lol). One thing that has troubled me a bit was all the different account of virgin births in different religions even before Christianity. Would someone be able to give me enlightenment on this? Have a great day!

      Melissa

      The Dragon Speaks......Listen.