Re: Many thanks for warm welcome

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2006
      Hey Marc

      Are you familiar with the Ecclesia Gnostica? They are a neo-Gnostic
      group that has ties to Theosophy. They have one of the better pages
      on the net dealing with Gnostic texts.

      As for this forum and the historical forms of Gnosticism, feel free
      to jump into conversation, or to bring up topics on your own.

      PMCV

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "marc harris"