Re: LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hey Marc, welcome to the group. We do deal extensively with Thomas and
      Philip, but Theosophical liturature is a bit outside our focus.
      However, some other of our members here certainly have that interest
      as well. You may wish to talk to some of our friends here, Mike, or
      Thomas L., or maybe Terje (if he is still around). They are from the
      Ecclesia Gnostica which uses both Gnostic and Theosophical ideas.

      PMCV