LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF

  • marc harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hello fellow seekers of the mysteries & gnostics, my name is Marc and
      i would like to introduce myself, im a 44yrs old male and i spend my
      time studying Gnostic thought, Gospels of Thomas, Phillip and Mark,
      Theopsophical literiture. I live in Melbourne Australia and would hope
      to also meet like minded people ...

      Love and Light my friends, the devine is within us all!
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
        Hey Marc, welcome to the group. We do deal extensively with Thomas and
        Philip, but Theosophical liturature is a bit outside our focus.
        However, some other of our members here certainly have that interest
        as well. You may wish to talk to some of our friends here, Mike, or
        Thomas L., or maybe Terje (if he is still around). They are from the
        Ecclesia Gnostica which uses both Gnostic and Theosophical ideas.

        PMCV