Re: seeking answers about children of light

  • imdarkchylde
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 25 10:46 AM
      Shalom and wingwhispers, De!!
      Your post reminds me of the Gospel of Thomas and how the 'kingdom of
      God is inside you and all around you..." (a fave of mine).
      I admit that I don't know much about the indigo children either, but
      it may refer to the people with an innate ability to open thier crown
      chakara (also known as the Christ Center) and the coordinating color
      to that chakara is indigo. When this chakara is opened, the serpent
      power or kundalini is released and appears as 'tongues of fire' or a
      radiant crown of light that issues from the top if the head.
      BTW, I have discovered that Seraphim means 'fiery serpent'
      or 'burning angel'.
      Love and peas and gnosis,
      DarkChylde

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, de070 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Hi deccles_333, Cari, and kev:
      >
      > Thank you for your welcome amd your replies.
      >
      > I find it interesting about the indigo children as you mentioned
      > which I have to admit i know very little about the children of
      light
      > being referred to as the indigo children so that might be something
      > to investigate on.
      >
      > Here is the point of this though what I am looking to discuss on.
      In
      > the gospel of Philip it mentions 3 things - being baptized in
      water,
      > the fire of the logos and being annointed in the light. Now that
      > light in my view is a gift by jesus when he looks into a persons
      > heart and deems that person worthy to be in the fathers kingdom.
      Now

      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 30 6:14 PM
        Hey De

        >>>In seeing what your saying about this forum and I am not looking
        to state anything politcal in anyway except to discuss these gospels
        in a historical sense in a different way, which forum would you
        suggest to discuss this way in?<<<

        In an historical way? Then I would suggest THIS forum (this may be
        the most historical forum on this subject on the whole net). I got
        the impression that the points you were trying to bring up were more
        psychological than historical... is that right or do I misunderstand
        you?

        >>>I would more than happy to leave and go to there, since perhaps
        maybe I was mislead also initially when I started my discussion. So
        If you can recommend to me which would forum would be best, I
        apologize for this disruption.<<<

        No disruption, perhaps just different subject matters ;)

        Normally when people have had a wider interest in modern Gnostic
        (neo-Gnostic) thinking (or eastern thought within western New Age
        paradigm) instead of historical forums I have suggested the
        following group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DharmaGnosis/ However,
        in your case I am not sure if that is the best place for discussion
        either. Still, you may wish to try it. Otherwise, perhaps what you
        are really looking for is not a "Gnostic" group but instead
        a "mystic" and "psychological" group?

        Anyway, I am sorry we could not help you, but give the DharmaGnosis
        group a try. And if that does not work perhaps we can help find
        another group for you. I will try to do a search for you so we can
        find the people that can deal with your more sociological subject in
        a better way. We are honest about our limitations, and I would
        really love to see you find the group that can deal with the very
        importand subject that seems your passion.