Re: seeking answers about children of light

  • de070
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 22, 2006
      Hi deccles_333, Cari, and kev:

      Thank you for your welcome amd your replies.

      I find it interesting about the indigo children as you mentioned
      which I have to admit i know very little about the children of light
      being referred to as the indigo children so that might be something
      to investigate on.

      Here is the point of this though what I am looking to discuss on. In
      the gospel of Philip it mentions 3 things - being baptized in water,
      the fire of the logos and being annointed in the light. Now that
      light in my view is a gift by jesus when he looks into a persons
      heart and deems that person worthy to be in the fathers kingdom. Now
      this light is special because it can give the person the ability to
      take control of destiny and change it into something better. The
      light obviously would have a power to it and probably used to prevent
      evil. But the light can be seen in 2 ways - on the outside of you
      and the inside of you. i read somewhere and I forgot where I read it
      that the light could tell you different things depending if it is
      inside or outside of you. Also I can't remember them all but will
      mention a few of them. Outside of you, the light is all around you
      and lets you know of some future event that will happen. inside of
      you which I think is just a matter of accepting that light into you,
      you see more and have the abilty to see people with great love, as
      empty, future events that will happen, etc.

      Now I think I'll stop here for now, since there is so much to this
      and this might spark enough discussion for now and maybe we can all
      learn something from this.

      Sincerely,
      De
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 30, 2006
        Hey De

        >>>In seeing what your saying about this forum and I am not looking
        to state anything politcal in anyway except to discuss these gospels
        in a historical sense in a different way, which forum would you
        suggest to discuss this way in?<<<

        In an historical way? Then I would suggest THIS forum (this may be
        the most historical forum on this subject on the whole net). I got
        the impression that the points you were trying to bring up were more
        psychological than historical... is that right or do I misunderstand
        you?

        >>>I would more than happy to leave and go to there, since perhaps
        maybe I was mislead also initially when I started my discussion. So
        If you can recommend to me which would forum would be best, I
        apologize for this disruption.<<<

        No disruption, perhaps just different subject matters ;)

        Normally when people have had a wider interest in modern Gnostic
        (neo-Gnostic) thinking (or eastern thought within western New Age
        paradigm) instead of historical forums I have suggested the
        following group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DharmaGnosis/ However,
        in your case I am not sure if that is the best place for discussion
        either. Still, you may wish to try it. Otherwise, perhaps what you
        are really looking for is not a "Gnostic" group but instead
        a "mystic" and "psychological" group?

        Anyway, I am sorry we could not help you, but give the DharmaGnosis
        group a try. And if that does not work perhaps we can help find
        another group for you. I will try to do a search for you so we can
        find the people that can deal with your more sociological subject in
        a better way. We are honest about our limitations, and I would
        really love to see you find the group that can deal with the very
        importand subject that seems your passion.