seeking answers about children of light

  • de070
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 21 1:04 PM
      Hi, I am currently new to this group and looking to further my studies
      in spirituality. Recently reading the nag hammadi library gospels, I
      noticed it mentioned about the children of light in them. If anybody
      has any information about this subject matter and would like to share
      it, I would greatly appreciate it.
      Thanks,
      De
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 30 6:14 PM
        Hey De

        >>>In seeing what your saying about this forum and I am not looking
        to state anything politcal in anyway except to discuss these gospels
        in a historical sense in a different way, which forum would you
        suggest to discuss this way in?<<<

        In an historical way? Then I would suggest THIS forum (this may be
        the most historical forum on this subject on the whole net). I got
        the impression that the points you were trying to bring up were more
        psychological than historical... is that right or do I misunderstand
        you?

        >>>I would more than happy to leave and go to there, since perhaps
        maybe I was mislead also initially when I started my discussion. So
        If you can recommend to me which would forum would be best, I
        apologize for this disruption.<<<

        No disruption, perhaps just different subject matters ;)

        Normally when people have had a wider interest in modern Gnostic
        (neo-Gnostic) thinking (or eastern thought within western New Age
        paradigm) instead of historical forums I have suggested the
        following group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DharmaGnosis/ However,
        in your case I am not sure if that is the best place for discussion
        either. Still, you may wish to try it. Otherwise, perhaps what you
        are really looking for is not a "Gnostic" group but instead
        a "mystic" and "psychological" group?

        Anyway, I am sorry we could not help you, but give the DharmaGnosis
        group a try. And if that does not work perhaps we can help find
        another group for you. I will try to do a search for you so we can
        find the people that can deal with your more sociological subject in
        a better way. We are honest about our limitations, and I would
        really love to see you find the group that can deal with the very
        importand subject that seems your passion.