Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Old vs new - Who decides?

  • --Michael
    Message 1 of 97 , Aug 20, 2006
      How could one ever conceive of Garnerian Wicca being in the least
      G/gnostic?

      Ecstatic, perhaps, but G/gnostic?

      Thelema I can't say, but the little I know doesn't appear G/gnostic
      either, despite the so-called "Gnostic Mass."

      AFAIK "Gnostic" (strictly speaking) is a well-defined and rather
      restricted term, presumably "gnostic" also.

      --Michael

      --- pmcvflag <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      [long snip]

      > AND, if we MUST assume the Sufism of Shah, then why can we not also
      assume the Gnosticism of Thelema or the "Witchcraft" of Gardner?

      [long snip]

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 97 of 97 , Aug 20, 2006
        Michael

        >>>How could one ever conceive of Garnerian Wicca being in the least
        G/gnostic?<<<

        Er... my point exactly.