Straight Path to Achieving the Spiritual Perfection

  • dim_usa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2006
      Straight Path to Achieving the Spiritual Perfection

      Many years of hard work of ours — a group of scientists who study
      multidimensional space of the universe and the forms of consciousness
      which inhabit its strata (eons, lokas) — allowed us to gain full
      understanding about that most important which has to form the
      foundation of the outlook of every modern human. This knowledge gives
      complete answers to the most important philosophical questions: what
      is man, what is the nature of the Divine, what should be the
      relationships between man and God, what is the meaning of our lives
      and how to realize it? We describe it in many publications where this
      knowledge is expounded in a simple language, which is easy to
      understand for any intellectually developed person (some of these
      works are published on the site www.swami-center.org).

      In particular, during our work in this direction, we learned from many
      Divine Teachers — Representatives of the Primordial Consciousness
      (God-the-Father, the Creator). Among Them are Jesus Christ and some of
      His Apostles, Krishna, Huang-Di, Odin, Babaji from Haidakhan, Sathya
      Sai Baba, and many Others. Some of Them are widely known now; Others
      are known only to relatively small groups of people incarnate at
      present; some Others left no noticeable traces in the history.

      What do They have in common that allows regarding Them as Divine?
      Apostle Philip — a personal disciple of Jesus Christ — writes about
      this in His Gospel (see here:
      http://depthsofchristianity.org/philip.html). Namely, all of Them in
      the past found the Way to the Abode of the Primordial Universal
      Consciousness, established Themselves in Mergence with It, and became
      Its integral Parts. How? We will discuss this a bit later...

      Read more:
      http://religiousbook.net/straightpath.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2006
        Oops, sorry folks. It looks like a spammer "grandfathered" in and got
        past our moderation. I think I fixed the problem.

        PMCV