Re: Gnostic Church in NC?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2006

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "dale wilson" <sissydale2000@...> wrote:

      > Why is it so hard to find a gnostic church in the Charlotte area of NC?

      I trust that your question is more the result of frustration than surprise.  I mean … from one Tar Heel to another, I'll concede that "the goodliest land" has some mighty fertile ground, but just because we can grow a wicked watermelon does not mean that life here is conducive to the cultivation of a pneumatic perspective.

      >  Does anyone know of one anywhere, even remotely close to this area?

      By "even remotely close," I gather that three time zones away wouldn't exactly be what you had in mind.  Personally, I would love to visit the EG in Los Angeles ; what I've seen closer to us has very little appeal to me.