Re: books about Mary Magdalene relating to Gnosticism?

    Message 1 of 97 , Jul 11, 2006
      Hey Michael, I think both Marvin Meyer and Karen King have books
      dealing specifically with the subject that are commonly available at
      most book retailers or through Amazon.com. A quick search for their
      names at the latter should be fruitful, I believe.

      PMCV

      Message 97 of 97 , Aug 20, 2006
        Michael

        >>>How could one ever conceive of Garnerian Wicca being in the least
        G/gnostic?<<<

        Er... my point exactly.