Re: Old vs new - What not to change?

  • George
    Message 1 of 97 , Jul 10, 2006
      PMVC

      Hmmmm. What would I want to change? What would I not change?

      WHAT I WOULD NOT CHANGE
      1) That the soul achieves perfection, or drawers nearer to
      perfection after leaving the mortal body.

      WHAT I WOULD CHANGE
      2) I would eliminate those versions of Gnosticism that
      invoke "Aeons" and other "principalities" that rule over
      imaginary spheres of influence.

      WHAT COULD BE CHANGED
      3) The development of ritual and allegory that, as an
      art form, attracts the heart and mind of the believer.
      As you can see, this is completely a matter of innovation
      and art.

      Regards,

      George
      Message 97 of 97 , Aug 20, 2006
        Michael

        >>>How could one ever conceive of Garnerian Wicca being in the least
        G/gnostic?<<<

        Er... my point exactly.