Polling Feature - Ready when you are

  • George
    Message 1 of 97 , Jul 9, 2006
      Dear PMCV,

      You write:

      "...since this groups is too old to have the "poll" feature..."

      I believe this group can choose to activate the polling
      feature at any time. I moderate a few Yahoo groups, and
      as Moderator I can go to a page that let's me do this.

      Who is the owner or moderator of the list? They have the
      power.

      I should point out, however, that while many a group can
      be quite large, only a small group participates in polls.
      But the number would probably still be larger than soliciting
      opinions via posts.

      Regards,

      George
      Message 97 of 97 , Aug 20, 2006
        Michael

        >>>How could one ever conceive of Garnerian Wicca being in the least
        G/gnostic?<<<

        Er... my point exactly.