Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Re, "Some Questions"

  • Dick Richardson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2006
      I agree Cari, books have their place in the scheme of things, so too does one-on-one verbal communication; for without which each generation would have to discover the wheel all over again for themselves. I have written a number of them myself about the mystical gnosis event, its effects and its implications for things yet to come beyond the river Styx, so to speak.

      But in them I warn readers not to believe these things, for settling for belief does not produce the living effect of the experience of this mystical gnosis and the mystical reunion with our ground of being during a lifetime here. Thus, even the books which are for real on this phenomenon are but hearsay for them until they find it for themselves.  But one who does not know these things will never know which books and texts were correct and which ones were not. And it is upon this existential psychological dichotomy for them that such things as priestcraft bank on and can survive by. Therein lays the rub my friend; and it has been exploited for at least eight thousand years; and long before the days of the Pharaohs and the Pyramids of Egypt. Cave men knew it - true, they could not write :- )  But they sure knew how to waffle and cause effects :- ))))

      Anyway, a good analogy is like talking to a man about eating a good meal - what good does it do a man to read a book about food, when food is required to be eaten. No man can eat and digest another's food of experience for them - they have to each go there alone - as it is on that inner journey to the ground of our being beyond the veil of moving time and changing events.

      But books on other things are just fine, for they can be proven right or wrong whilst still here. So, no problem with them. Read a few good books on chess and you will soon become a reasonable chess player - but read all the books on the mystical gnosis and you will still not know it - not until a person has been there. Some have, and most have not whilst alive on earth. Pity that, for it is well needed and long overdue here. And may all the Bishops of priestcrafty rot in the nauseas dungeons of their own twisted minds.  And Amen to that. Give spirituality back to the people; for that is where it belongs and what they are made of, whether they know it yet or not. The only demiurge or fly in the ointment of mass spirituality on earth is Priestcrafty and their goddamned religions.

      Dick Richardson.