Response from Darkchylde

  • imdarkchylde
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2006
      Dearest Aleada
      Technical difficulty kept me from responding to this the regular
      way. I didn't mean to slam any one's point of view, and this is an
      open forum where your opinion, my opinion and any other opinion can
      be expressed and debated, and I was merely explaining my point of
      view as well. For there to be such disscussion it would be best to
      foster an atmosphere without judgement, as there may be many out
      there who liked and believed the Da Vinci Code and they have a right
      to thier 'dissenting' opinion as well. I agree wholeheartedly that
      the thougth process you spoke of is right- I have no problem with
      dissention because just as I have learned far maore from making
      mistakes than getting it right, I also have learned more from those
      who dissagree with me many times than those who do. If you wish to
      foster this thought process you speak of, wouldn't it be better to
      come from a place of compassion and seeking a common ground rather
      than on trying to make someone else wrong so we are right? Judgement
      and critism does not give someone the chance to express their
      dissention. I believe I have the very thought process you speak of,
      thank you for the advice anyway.

      Love and peas
      Darkchylde