Re: Gnostic Church in NC?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2006
      Hey Dale

      Well, I was personally just in Greensboro... but since I don't
      actually live in the area I guess that would have been no help (not
      to mention the fact that I am not a "priest" and don't know that
      many Gnostics care much about the title). I am sure, though, that
      there are probably others in your area who are at least interested
      in the subject... did you try putting out a personal add to that
      effect?

      PMCV

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "dale wilson"
      <sissydale2000@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know of a Gnostic church or priest in the Charlotte
      area?
      > I would really love to learn more about it, but it has been very
      > difficult to connect up with anyone. Thanks, Dale

    • dale wilson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 22, 2006
        Why is it so hard to find a gnostic church in the Charlotte area of
        NC? Does anyone know of one anywhere, even remotely close to this area?
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 22, 2006

          --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "dale wilson" <sissydale2000@...> wrote:

          > Why is it so hard to find a gnostic church in the Charlotte area of NC?

          I trust that your question is more the result of frustration than surprise.  I mean … from one Tar Heel to another, I'll concede that "the goodliest land" has some mighty fertile ground, but just because we can grow a wicked watermelon does not mean that life here is conducive to the cultivation of a pneumatic perspective.

          >  Does anyone know of one anywhere, even remotely close to this area?

          By "even remotely close," I gather that three time zones away wouldn't exactly be what you had in mind.  Personally, I would love to visit the EG in Los Angeles ; what I've seen closer to us has very little appeal to me.