Re: New (and excited) member

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Renick" <tacomarain@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi folks
      > I just discovered this wonderful new group. I will spend some time
      > just looking through the past posts because I know that I will learn
      > so much more than I have up to now. Thank you for sharing.

      Well, hello excited member! And greetings to all recent new members.

      Feel free to bring questions and comments to the board as you peruse
      past posts, Ralph. Or start a topic of your own.

      Cari
    • Ralph Renick
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006
        Thanks so much for the warm welcome Cari, I will definitely do just that. I
        have been reading everything that I can get my hands on about Gnosticism.
        It is like a mad passion. I definitely have a couple of burning questions,
        though that I am not too sure about.
        Again, thanks
        Ralph

        >From: lady_caritas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
        >To: gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Gnosticism2] Re: New (and excited) member
        >Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 20:33:51 -0000
        >
        >--- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Renick" <tacomarain@...>
        >wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi folks
        > > I just discovered this wonderful new group. I will spend some time
        > > just looking through the past posts because I know that I will learn
        > > so much more than I have up to now. Thank you for sharing.
        > >

        >Well, hello excited member! And greetings to all recent new members.
        >
        >Feel free to bring questions and comments to the board as you peruse
        >past posts, Ralph. Or start a topic of your own.
        >
        >Cari

      • Michael Leavitt
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006
          lady_caritas wrote:
          > --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Renick" <tacomarain@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          >> Hi folks
          >> I just discovered this wonderful new group. I will spend some time
          >> just looking through the past posts because I know that I will learn
          >> so much more than I have up to now. Thank you for sharing.
          >>

          > Well, hello excited member! And greetings to all recent new members.
          >
          > Feel free to bring questions and comments to the board as you peruse
          > past posts, Ralph. Or start a topic of your own.
          >
          > Cari

          Let me add my welcome, and since Lady Caritas has one of those funny
          return addresses let me add my thanks to her, she knows for what.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006

            > lady_caritas wrote:
            > > --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Renick" <tacomarain@>
            > > wrote:
            > >
            > >> Hi folks
            > >> I just discovered this wonderful new group. I will spend some
            time
            > >> just looking through the past posts because I know that I will
            learn
            > >> so much more than I have up to now. Thank you for sharing.
            > >>

            > > Well, hello excited member! And greetings to all recent new
            members.

            > > Feel free to bring questions and comments to the board as you
            peruse
            > > past posts, Ralph. Or start a topic of your own.
            > >
            > > Cari
            > >

            > Let me add my welcome, and since Lady Caritas has one of those
            funny
            > return addresses let me add my thanks to her, she knows for what.

            My pleasure, Mike. Take care.