New (and excited) member

  • Ralph Renick
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2006
      Hi folks
      I just discovered this wonderful new group. I will spend some time
      just looking through the past posts because I know that I will learn
      so much more than I have up to now. Thank you for sharing.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006
        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Renick" <tacomarain@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi folks
        > I just discovered this wonderful new group. I will spend some time
        > just looking through the past posts because I know that I will learn
        > so much more than I have up to now. Thank you for sharing.

        Well, hello excited member! And greetings to all recent new members.

        Feel free to bring questions and comments to the board as you peruse
        past posts, Ralph. Or start a topic of your own.

        Cari
      • Ralph Renick
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006
          Thanks so much for the warm welcome Cari, I will definitely do just that. I
          have been reading everything that I can get my hands on about Gnosticism.
          It is like a mad passion. I definitely have a couple of burning questions,
          though that I am not too sure about.
          Again, thanks
          Ralph

          >From: lady_caritas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
          >To: gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Gnosticism2] Re: New (and excited) member
          >Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 20:33:51 -0000
          >
          >--- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Renick" <tacomarain@...>
          >wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi folks
          > > I just discovered this wonderful new group. I will spend some time
          > > just looking through the past posts because I know that I will learn
          > > so much more than I have up to now. Thank you for sharing.
          > >

          >Well, hello excited member! And greetings to all recent new members.
          >
          >Feel free to bring questions and comments to the board as you peruse
          >past posts, Ralph. Or start a topic of your own.
          >
          >Cari

        • Michael Leavitt
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006
            lady_caritas wrote:
            > --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Renick" <tacomarain@...>
            > wrote:
            >
            >> Hi folks
            >> I just discovered this wonderful new group. I will spend some time
            >> just looking through the past posts because I know that I will learn
            >> so much more than I have up to now. Thank you for sharing.
            >>

            > Well, hello excited member! And greetings to all recent new members.
            >
            > Feel free to bring questions and comments to the board as you peruse
            > past posts, Ralph. Or start a topic of your own.
            >
            > Cari

            Let me add my welcome, and since Lady Caritas has one of those funny
            return addresses let me add my thanks to her, she knows for what.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006

              > lady_caritas wrote:
              > > --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Renick" <tacomarain@>
              > > wrote:
              > >
              > >> Hi folks
              > >> I just discovered this wonderful new group. I will spend some
              time
              > >> just looking through the past posts because I know that I will
              learn
              > >> so much more than I have up to now. Thank you for sharing.
              > >>

              > > Well, hello excited member! And greetings to all recent new
              members.

              > > Feel free to bring questions and comments to the board as you
              peruse
              > > past posts, Ralph. Or start a topic of your own.
              > >
              > > Cari
              > >

              > Let me add my welcome, and since Lady Caritas has one of those
              funny
              > return addresses let me add my thanks to her, she knows for what.

              My pleasure, Mike. Take care.