Gainesville, Fl

  • caminante@ecored.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2006
      Dear all,
      I am going to Gainesville for my graduate studies and I am looking for people studying gnosis there.  Any suggestions?

      Paz Inverencial.

      Ricardo
      Send me a message using ICQ! Send me a message using Yahoo IM!  Send me a message using MSN!

    • gnosticwalker
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2006
        Hi everybody!
        I just arrived from Panama to Gainesville, Fl. I will be here for the
        next 4 year studying a PhD in the UF and I am looking for other gnosis
        students in the are. Could somebody help me? Please, answer directly
        to my email.
        Paz Inverencial.