Coffee, Cigarettes, Gnosis debuts today!

  • miguelconner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2006
      Hey truthseekers! Just wanted to remind you the debut of Coffee,
      Cigarettes & Gnosis is today at 6pm EST/5pm EST/3pm EST. Don't miss
      the introductory series entitled `Exiting The Matrix'. My guest is
      Robert M. Price and he'll give you a few shockers like:

      --How the Gnostic presentation of Genesis is actually more truthful
      than the Orthodox version of Genesis
      --How the Gnostics were behind the fall of the Ottoman Turkish Empire.
      --Why The Gospel of Judas carries as much weight as the Canonical Gospels.
      --Why Gnosticism is finally here to stay for good and is a essential
      antidote for extreme fundamentalism.
      --Who really was Mary Magdalene, Joshua Son of Nun, and Paul of Tarsus.

      And many more zingers!

      Please keep me company in the freethoughtmedia.com chat room.

      Abraxas, thegodabovegod.com