Greetings one and all..need a little bit of advice

  • sloftusb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 8:23 PM
      OK I have looked and searched up,down and sideways. If one cannot find
      a local Gnostic study group,church etc..which denomination would be
      closet to the gnostic though. I thought that I read somewhere that the
      Byzantine church would be closet but I cannot remember where I read
      it. SOOOO any ideas or thoughts etc..please post!

      Blessings,

      Steven

      PS I am talking about the Minneapolis/St Paul area of Mn