Hello, Mike!

  • janahooks
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2006

      I don't think our mods will be too upset with me if I said a quick welcome back to you, Mike. :) I've missed you.  Hope things are going well, and that your wife has healed well.  (If she needs any clothes, I still need a dress size for her.)

      By the way, Charleston, SC is nicknamed the Holy City, because you can't walk a block without running into a church.  However, we could always use another--hint, hint. ;)

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2006
        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "janahooks" <janahooks@...> wrote:

        > I don't think our mods will be too upset with me if I said a quick
        > welcome back to you, Mike. [:)]

        jana, we might be upset if you did *not* wish Mike a welcome back. ;-)

        Mike, it's very good to see you!

        Cari
      • Michael Leavitt
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2006
          janahooks wrote:

          > I don't think our mods will be too upset with me if I said a quick
          > *welcome back* to you, Mike. :) I've missed you. Hope things are
          > going well, and that your wife has healed well. (If she needs any
          > clothes, I still need a dress size for her.)
          >
          > By the way, Charleston, SC is nicknamed the Holy City, because you
          > can't walk a block without running into a church. However, we could
          > always use another--hint, hint. ;)

          The wife is well. Anything, side 8 to 10. I need sweaters, especially
          v necked short sleeve and sweater vests with or without buttons, and a
          Sports jacket 46 regular.

          --
          M. Leavitt
        • Michael Leavitt
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 29, 2006
            lady_caritas wrote:
            > --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "janahooks" <janahooks@...> wrote:
            >
            >> I don't think our mods will be too upset with me if I said a quick
            >> welcome back to you, Mike. [:)]
            >>

            > jana, we might be upset if you did *not* wish Mike a welcome back. ;-)
            >
            > Mike, it's very good to see you!
            >
            > Cari

            Thank-you. I will priobably go dark again for a short time while I
            regress to dialup from wifi. We found an apartment for six months,
            which should give us enough time to sell our property.

            --
            M. Leavitt