MN Gnostic

  • cowboyslike_us
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 10:27 AM
      Anyone else on this yahoo group from MN, I couldn't find anything in
      the database or links, I apologize if this is not an appropriate place
      to post.

      I am trying to find others who are gnostic around my area that could
      gather for discussion, or point me in the direction of a place to plug
      in that are more liberal in their teachings or that even come remotely
      close to gnostic values??

      Anyone can weigh in if you are familiar with churches in the MN area.

      Thanks,
      cs