Re: question?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2006
      Hey Mestizo...

      >>>What do you think of the group of people that are from Society of
      Novus Spiritus,who follow Sylvia Browne's teachings? They call
      themselves Gnostic Christians are they a cult? I ask because I found
      this group threw a yahoo search and they came up along with this
      Gnostic Group.<<<

      Well, I don't know if I would call the Novus Spiritus a "cult" so much
      as a sort of New Age group. Others would maybe disagree with that.
      What I can say, though, is that they are completely unrelated to
      historical Gnosticism. They essentialy have nothing at all to do with
      the subject we talk about here.