Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Sacred Knowledge ?

  • yasser mongy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2006
      Dear Cari ,
      Thanks alot for your real useful reply , it is amazing !!
      May i ask for another help ?
      I did finish my ph.D research about ( The Graphical treatment of Satan idea & The mysterious Evil power symbols ) , in which there is a chapter about the effect of secret societies & gnostic schools of thinking on visual artists such as Blake & The French & Belgian Symbolists in their treatment of the figure of Satan in famous art works .
      In that case i studied the effect of Sar Peladan on such artists with his famous ( Salon of La Rose+Croix ) . I succeeded to get the first & the second posters of that salon , but i cant get the rest of the posters ( i Think they are about three ) .
      would any member help me to get images , Photos ... of these posters ?
      Best Regards

      YASSER