hii Everyone

  • angelanjones2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2006
      Wouuld love to hear from you all - I am Angie, I am very interested in
      Gnosticism - I attend a church and find it disappointing that they are
      already to start condemning the Da Vinci Code film, before they have
      even seen it.

      I asked why they find it so wrong and they replied that "Jesus couldn't
      have been married to Mary Because he was without sin, even though he
      was born on the Earth as a man. He would never have committed the act
      of Marriage. As my church seems to think he would not do this as it is
      SIN - they must therefore feel that marriage is a sin! I guess they do
      all believe that for Jesus to have sex 'that is a sin????'