Re: [Gnosticism2] Gospel of Judus

  • Jason Fletcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2006
      I heard there is going to be something on PBS Sunday night...probably Nova. 93 39/93 Rubecula

      thalprin <thalprin@...> wrote:
      Did I miss that documentary - when's it on?  Is there a place to as
      yet read this text/translations.  I've been enjoying the links.

      hehe, see I told the Pharoh made 'em do it!  :)))

      Hi, Terrie

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS