Re: Rev. Michael Leavitt in hospital

    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hello Gerry

      On 03/01/06, you wrote:

      > --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, Mike Leavitt <ac998@...> wrote:
      >>

      >> Actually it was a yellow light. I am still very weak. All the
      >> tests
      >> they have run on me came out normal, go figure.
      >>
      >> Regards
      >> --
      >> Mike Leavitt
      >

      > Glad to have you back with us, Mike, even if you're not back at 100%
      > just yet. Hang in there.
      >
      > Gerry

      I'll do my best. I'm drinking coffee and falling asleep doing email.
      It's not boring, it's me, I'm afraid.

      Mike Leavitt ac998_@_lafn._org remove -'s
    • Thomas Leavitt
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 21, 2006
        gn
        > Message: 1
        > Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:23:31 -0000
        > From: "marinas_snake" <marinas_snake@...>
        > Subject: Re: Latest on Rev. Michael Leavitt, very bad news
        >
        > So sorry to hear about your parents troubles. Does anyone know if
        > there will be a bank account open for the Leavitts for us to donate
        > funds?
        >
        > marina

        There are two options

        donations can be sent:

        c/o Ecclesia Gnostica
        3363 Glendale Blvd.
        Los Angeles, CA 90039.

        Checks sent there would be made out directly to my Dad, I think:
        "Michael Leavitt".

        You can also donate via a local progressive church, with a little bit
        more of a formal accounting process, information below:

        If you wish to contribute to a fund set up to help Joanne and Mike Leavitt,
        send a check made out to the Church in Ocean Park and send it to:

        The Church in Ocean Park
        235 Hill St.
        Santa Monica, CA 90405

        Write "Leavitt" on the check.

        ... we may be staying in the residence of the pastor there for a few
        days, they're good people and Mom has done a lot of work with them over
        the years.

        Thomas