Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Rev. Michael Leavitt in hospital

  • Terje Bergersen
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 28, 2006
      On 2/27/06, Mike Leavitt <ac998@...> wrote:
      Hello Thomas

      On 02/22/06, you wrote:

      > All,
      >
      > You might have noticed that my Dad, Rev. Michael Leavitt, the
      > hasn't been responding to email or postings recently. This is
      > because he has been in the hospital.
      >
      > He had been ill since earlier in the week, but attempted to drive
      > to work on Friday the 17th. A police officer noticed him run a red
      > light, and when he pulled up to the car, found him slumped over the
      > wheel unconscious; he regained consciousness quickly after the
      > paramedics arrived and treated him, but passed out again in the
      > emergency room and the staff there decided to hospitalize him as a
      > result.

      Like I said, yellow light, and they sill have no idea what is wrong
      with me, all tests coming out right.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Thomas Leavitt
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 21, 2006
        gn
        > Message: 1
        > Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:23:31 -0000
        > From: "marinas_snake" <marinas_snake@...>
        > Subject: Re: Latest on Rev. Michael Leavitt, very bad news
        >
        > So sorry to hear about your parents troubles. Does anyone know if
        > there will be a bank account open for the Leavitts for us to donate
        > funds?
        >
        > marina

        There are two options

        donations can be sent:

        c/o Ecclesia Gnostica
        3363 Glendale Blvd.
        Los Angeles, CA 90039.

        Checks sent there would be made out directly to my Dad, I think:
        "Michael Leavitt".

        You can also donate via a local progressive church, with a little bit
        more of a formal accounting process, information below:

        If you wish to contribute to a fund set up to help Joanne and Mike Leavitt,
        send a check made out to the Church in Ocean Park and send it to:

        The Church in Ocean Park
        235 Hill St.
        Santa Monica, CA 90405

        Write "Leavitt" on the check.

        ... we may be staying in the residence of the pastor there for a few
        days, they're good people and Mom has done a lot of work with them over
        the years.

        Thomas