Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: another newbie

  • angela jones
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 12, 2006

      Hi, thanx for writing, no haven't had the chance to look into Plato yet. In answer to yr question below I have to say, both points are interesting & I feel my levels of existing need to be heightened then I won't feel so bad at times Yet perhaps 'the highs' won't be so high!
      I know emotion isn't so much an element of spirituality. So in time, I will just BE. Being in the here and now though is difficult as us Humans are just so complex!

      is driven to know, to gain the truth. He has his regrets, but it is
      his deep desire. On the other hand, one of the team he is in only
      wants the direct happiness of his prior experience. Which one do you
      think is deeper and truer?

      PMCV

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, angela jones
      <angelanjones2003@y...> wrote:

      > Interesting, do you feel fulfilled and 'whole' because of your
      knowledge?

      >  Yahoo! Personals
      >  Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet.
      >  Lots of someones, actually. Yahoo! Personals

      Yahoo! Photos