Greetings. Re: Solitary Rite

  • sloftusb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2006
      Greetings everyone and happy new year,

      Been studying Gnosticism for about 2 years. Reading the usual books IE
      ones by Elaine Pagels, Willis Barnstone etc. Was wondering if there
      are any books that show or rather instruct one on how to conduct a
      solitary gnostic ritual?

      If any one has any ideas or knows of any books please post. There are
      no gnostic groups or churches in my area, at least that i know of. I
      live in the Mpls-St paul area of Mn.

      Blessings to one and all,

      Steven