Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Zoe

  • LUCINDA MANNING
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2005
      I would think that in modern terms somethings always mean the same things.

      I do have a response that is more indepth, but I'll have to get back to it in a couple of days. Bad spiritual timing for me to answer that right now.

      Everybody has a piece of Christs garment. I hear what you're saying, I will get back to this.

      Luci

      Tsharpmin7@... wrote:
      Hi Luci... how are these metaphors to be used in a modern context? Might it be possible, if not in fact wise, to reinvent these metaphors in such a way as to be more meaningful and accessible to our 21st century culture and understanding? Lose any unnecessarily archaic elements? In my experience, those who have the capacity to reinvent metaphor reinvigorate metaphor.

      Your friend,

      Crispin Sainte III

      In a message dated 12/23/2005 3:58:48 PM Central Standard Time, smallvoice333@... writes:
      It means to have gnosis through the priest king. Feminine divine principal follows the motion of understanding through the masculine divine principal, so a sophie or a christ.
      Luci

      janahooks <janahooks@...> wrote:
      > I am a gnostic Melchizedekian,

      Hello, Lucinda.  I'm not one of the well-versed people around here.
      What does this mean?

      ...and Happy Holidays to you, as well.

      jana