Re: [Gnosticism2] I feel depression may be about 'spiritual attack'

  • angela jones
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 13, 2005

      What are your views?

      (69) Jesus said, "Blessed are they who have been persecuted within
      themselves. It is they who have truly come to know the father. Blessed are
      the hungry, for the belly of him who desires will be filled."
      (Gospel of Thomas)

      Nick

      Nick Thanx for your very interesting reply, lovely to know that Jesus said that I will be blessed & have come to truly know the father.

      I know chemical imbalances can be a cause of depression, but yr answer was one, that was more relevant than the 'scientific' point of view.
      Sometimes I need spiritual guidance much more than 'Anti-depressants!'
      I feel a lot better today, more communication has come into my life in a positive way. That is nice, plus God is somehow leading me through this valley of the shadow.

      Blessings to you & yours
      In Yeshu's name!

      Anj

      Yahoo! Shopping