Re: An apology for my absence

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2005
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "j.j.salt" <jj_salt@y...> wrote:

      > Warm Greetings, All,
      >
      > I wish to offer my apologies for having been largely absent
      from the group exchanges lately. I have been following the
      discussions with avid interest, but events in my life have kind of
      taken over for now. After having been out of work since last July, I
      have finally found a job, but it means relocating. So it has been
      rather busy around here lately, and the forecast for the next couple
      of weeks is a near 100% chance of heavy busy-ness, with periods of
      exhaustion alternating with complete insanity. Up until now, I have
      managed to keep up with reading the posts here, although that is
      likely to end soon. I am hoping to maintain this e-mail address, so
      I should continue to have access to the group, so I hope to become
      more active after the next couple of weeks.

      > Although I have moved more often than I would prefer in recent
      years, the present job opportunity, my future home, and my new town
      of residence all seem to me to represent a positive change, and I am
      excited about the new opportunities, when I can get past the dread of
      the immediate tasks at hand.

      > I look forward to engaging in the discussion here from a new
      locale.

      > In Unity,
      > Durak, aka j.j.salt

      Hello, Durak. Thank you for your nice letter(s). ;-) But there is
      no need to apologize. We're fairly flexible around here. I made
      PMCV and Gerry throw out the time clock a while back. It was toooo
      difficult keeping track of all those timecards. (Just kidding, guys!)

      I'm delighted to hear things are going so well for you, even though
      transitions like yours can be quite hectic. With your upbeat
      outlook, I'm sure you'll weather the next couple weeks just fine.

      See you when we see you,