Balasan: [Gnosticism2] Digest Number 968

  • abdul wahab
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005

      > As far as the holy spirit, however, yes, we see the feminine
      > principle in Gnostic literature. I'm curious though whether members
      > see reason why this factor would have any implied meaning in
      Gnostic > writings when it comes to an issue of blasphemy?

      The history of judaism and christianity is full of evolution in whorshiping God. Fisrt, Moses strickly stipulated the disciplines of law enforcement. The Father (God in judaic tradistion) that is masculine in nature always give punishment to the transgressors.  But Jesus transformed the strick figure of father to holy spirit, accentuating giving protection, care, personal salvation, into more feminine in nature. But frankly speaking, that is only my speculation. Perhaps from other members will contribute more wide horizon,

      Apakah Anda Yahoo!?
      Lelah menerima spam? Surat Yahoo! memiliki perlindungan terbaik terhadap spam
      http://id.mail.yahoo.com