what do we know of this crew ?

  • Julie ........N
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005

         do we know anything about this

      crew......... http://essenes.net/chronnaz.html  .  it seems they've moved from arizona to northern california.  it seems they offer cathechism courses in  "ancient nazorean, gnostic, and manichean doctrines" and have formed a  "manicheaen orthodox church"  {{sic}}

              =    =     =     =     =     =     =     =     =    =     =

      * * * *  "I believe because it is impossible"   (tertullian)    **** "for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ ; for it is the power of God unto salvation"  (romans 1:16) * * * *

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005
        Hey Julie

        This group was a New Age group from Sedona. They had some good
        resources online, but the "Manichaean" order they presented had very
        little in common with the historical Manichaeans. They also don't
        live like the Essenes, nor where the Essenes and Manichaeans simply
        various names for the same general belief system... and neither of
        these groups were Gnostic.

        PMCV

        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Julie ........N" <jn1947@y...>