Re: [Gnosticism2] JEHOVAH UNMASKED!

  • j.j.salt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2005
      Doesn't sound nuts to me, Nathan.  In fact, that's not so different than my own evolutionary spiritual development.

      Durak, aka j.j.salt

      magus_solitudo <magus_solitudo@...> wrote:
      My name is Nathan, and I'm a Gnostic, and have been one for several
      years.  I'm a former Baptist minister who becamse a Buddhist priest
      and am now a Gnostic.  LOL.  It sounds nuts but its true.