JEHOVAH UNMASKED!

  • magus_solitudo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2005
      My name is Nathan, and I'm a Gnostic, and have been one for several
      years. I'm a former Baptist minister who becamse a Buddhist priest
      and am now a Gnostic. LOL. It sounds nuts but its true.

      I have written a book you might find interesting.

      http://www.lulu.com/content/167431

      If anyone has a book or essay they'd like me to read, please send it
      to me, or a link. Thanks.

      I'm looking forward to messaging with everyone.

      Nathan
    • j.j.salt
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2005
        Doesn't sound nuts to me, Nathan.  In fact, that's not so different than my own evolutionary spiritual development.

        Durak, aka j.j.salt