How Many Licks

  • mercyboxfan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2005
      PMCV,

      I liked your mp3, but I figured you more for a metal kind of guy. LOL
      More like Iron Maiden, hahaha. The reason I mention this is I was
      wondering if there is more of the album, How Many Licks, out there
      somewhere?

      Thanks,
      Anne Marie
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2005
        Thanks Anne Marie :)

        I don't think there are any more copies of the CD floating around out
        there, nor are there any of the two tapes that were melded to make the
        CD. I'm afriad that what I have online is about all there is.

        PMCV

        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "mercyboxfan" <mercyboxfan@y...>