Re: bounced mail and other real live demiurge events

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2005
      Hello pmcvflag

      On 08/31/05, you wrote:

      > Oh MY!!! I could only get through about half of that piece by Swank
      > before I felt physically uncomfortable sensations stimulating
      > certain nether regions of my body, giving me a great urge to sit on
      > the cold white throne of his "Conservative" platform and leave my
      > vote.
      >
      > PMCV

      That is why I saved myself the discomfort and didn't read it, I knew
      how it was going to be like from Cari's comments. I don't need to
      get my blood pressure up either.

    • Thomas Leavitt
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1 10:49 AM
        I have to confess that I simply utterly fail to understand the point of
        view expressed by that MichNews.com article...

        "how truly crucial it is to obey an Almighty God, falling at His feet
        for mercy and grace, beseeching Him to redeem Earth’s tragedies into a
        meaning that only eternity can fully explain."

        "Hope comes from reaching out in faith to good God, calling upon His
        everlasting arms, and finding Him there — no matter the tragedy, the
        loss, and the perplexity."

        Are we nothing more than wailing children seeking comfort in a parent's
        arms?!? (after a spanking, no less)

        The gap between the orthodox and gnostic points of view seems like a
        yawning chasm, greater than even the Grand Canyon...

        Regards,
        Thomas Leavitt

        Message: 6
        Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:50:07 -0800
        From: Mike Leavitt <ac998@...>
        Subject: Re: bounced mail and other real live demiurge events

        Hello pmcvflag

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 14 3:09 PM
          --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Leavitt <thomas@t...>
          wrote:
          > [...]
          >
          > Are we nothing more than wailing children seeking comfort in a
          > parent's arms?!? (after a spanking, no less)

          Well, I know I'm not telling you anything you don't know, Thomas, but
          yes, sadly, that's *exactly* what some of us are.

          > The gap between the orthodox and gnostic points of view seems like a
          > yawning chasm, greater than even the Grand Canyon...
          >
          > Regards,
          > Thomas Leavitt

          You said a mouthful there!