If your email is cluttered ...

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2005
      I am finding that gmail is great for following these threads, since it
      groups individual emails by subject line -- in the way of a
      "conversation." It also has a 2+-gigabyte capacity (even with our
      long posts, hard to overload...).

      It's free and it exists independent of whatever ISP you may have now
      or in the future.

      You get it by invitation from someone who has gmail.

      If you're interested, email me personally at madhotdude@....

      David