Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: tcat_har group at yahoo

  • arlene anjum
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2005
      Hello,
      I'm sorry but when I initially read the subject I thought it was really really bad Scottish Gaelic..sorry. I should have remembered my Witchcraft In History Class with the study of the Cathars

      My bad,

      Arlene

      Usually, Jean, it is better manners to bring up your own group in
      the course of a conversation. The subject is a welcome topic here as
      well.

      PMCV

      http://mail.yahoo.com