Re: tcat_har group at yahoo

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2005
      Usually, Jean, it is better manners to bring up your own group in
      the course of a conversation. The subject is a welcome topic here as
      well.

      PMCV

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, agiosophos <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > We notice that some of you are also interested in cathars -
      >
      > some of us live in the original cathar area in france.
      >
      > Viste the website http://www.cathares.org/
      >
      > and look at our group at

      > us have something in common
      >
      > thanks
      >
      > Jean
    • arlene anjum
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2005
        Hello,
        I'm sorry but when I initially read the subject I thought it was really really bad Scottish Gaelic..sorry. I should have remembered my Witchcraft In History Class with the study of the Cathars

        My bad,

        Arlene

        http://mail.yahoo.com