tcat_har group at yahoo

  • agiosophos
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8 6:37 AM
      We notice that some of you are also interested in cathars -

      some of us live in the original cathar area in france.

      Viste the website http://www.cathares.org/

      and look at our group at

      us have something in common

      thanks

      Jean
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8 2:48 PM
        Usually, Jean, it is better manners to bring up your own group in
        the course of a conversation. The subject is a welcome topic here as
        well.

        PMCV

        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, agiosophos <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > We notice that some of you are also interested in cathars -
        >
        > some of us live in the original cathar area in france.
        >
        > Viste the website http://www.cathares.org/
        >
        > and look at our group at

        > us have something in common
        >
        > thanks
        >
        > Jean
      • arlene anjum
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8 8:38 PM
          Hello,
          I'm sorry but when I initially read the subject I thought it was really really bad Scottish Gaelic..sorry. I should have remembered my Witchcraft In History Class with the study of the Cathars

          My bad,

          Arlene

          http://mail.yahoo.com