Re: I'm new here and...............

    Message 1 of 6 , May 23, 2005
      Hey Charlene

      Welcome to the group. I do think it may be important for you to know
      that Sylvia Browne is actually not related to the subject matter of
      this group. I know she uses the term "Gnostic" but so do lots of
      groups that are not related to each other.

      Instead, this group is about traditional Gnosticism. This is nothing
      against Sylvia, but for anyone here who may be interested in her
      teachings rather than historical Gnosticism, here is a link to a
      group that deals with them...
      member there, Charlene)

      Hope that helps anyone who is searching for something other than
      what this group offers.

      PMCV

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, Charlene Humphrey
      <cherrycoke4char@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Cynthia..........
      >
      > My suggestion to you would be to read Slyvia Brownes
      book, "The Nature of Good and Evil". I thoroughly enjoyed it and got
      a great deal out of it. I hope you will too if you decide to read it.