Re: [Gnosticism2] (For Jos)

  • Charlene Humphrey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 10:39 PM
      Hi Jos..........

           I, too, wish there was a study group in my parts that I could join! I would certainly love that! Just like you, this group will do for now. (grin)
           So what kind of specific experiences were you thinking of? I really haven't had that many, so there isn't much that I could tell about. Is there anything specific that you were wondering about?

      Love to you..........

      Char

      josephine0214 <josephine0214@...> wrote:
      Hi Char
      well it seems like a lot has happened and again, maybe it's not as
      much as what other group members have experienced. Do you have
      anything you could share? I'm jotting down all the books everyone is
      referring. I wish there was a Gnostic bible study group around these
      parts of Maine to discuss my readings with another person, but this
      group will serve the purpose!
      God bless,
      jos

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, Charlene Humphrey
      <cherrycoke4char@y...> wrote:

      > Welcome to the group! I, personally, would love to hear more about
      your experiences & more about your children. It sounds like you have
      a wealth of things that you could share with us! (grin)

      > Again, welcome!
      >
      > Char
      >
      > (CherryCoke4Char@y...)

      > Discover Yahoo!
      >  Find restaurants, movies, travel & more fun for the weekend. Check
      it out!

      Do You Yahoo!?